Boot Sauce Conditioner
On all orders over $100
30 Day returns online/instore
All orders over $100 will be delivered Freight Free! All other orders will be shipped at a flat rate of $7.50. Freight is added to the order at the Checkout stage of the order process based on your purchase amount.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. You can track your order by going to the Courier Post website: http://www.courierpost.co.nz/ Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Sizes can vary by style, so getting the right size for you can be a little tricky. It’s important that you have the best shopping experience possible, which is why we’ll do the hard work for you with our size converter!
Men Size Chart
Women Size Chart
Kids - Toddler Size Chart
Kids - Youth Size Chart
Mens clothing size chart
Timberland clothing is engineered to American size standards. The following charts will help you convert your international size.
|INCHES||14 - 14.5||15 - 15.5||16 - 16.5||17 - 17.5||18 - 18.5|
|CENTIMETERS||36 - 37||38 - 39||41 - 42||43 - 44||45 - 47|
|INCHES||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47||48 - 50|
|CENTIMETERS||91 - 97||99 - 104||107 - 112||114 - 119||122 - 127|
|INCHES||30 - 31||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|CENTIMETERS||76 - 79||81 - 86||91 - 97||102 - 107||112 - 117|
At Timberland our goal is simple: We want you to feel as confident in your order as we do in our product. And you can, because we stand behind every product we make. You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged, washed, altered or worn. For more information, please contact our customer service.
To ensure you choose the correct size for your feet we recommend you follow the method described here.
To measure your size is better if you are helped by a second person.
- Put a sheet of paper along the wall and fixed to the floor using scotch tape.
- Then you stand over the paper, you must be straighten, wearing socks, heels and back against the wall and feet together.
- Draw the outline of both feet and draw the straight line where the silhouette is longer. Draw another line parallel to 0.5 cm from this line (and the clearance is measured).
- Finally, measure the distance from the wall to the second line you have drawn (both feet do not have to be the same length).
- This will be your reference to know your shoe size.
When you find a sneaker that you like, simply select your preferred size metric (US/EU/UK) and choose your size. If you are unsure of which size is right for you, here are some helpful tips:
- Already own a pair of kicks in the brand?
Generally sizing tends to be standard across brands, although sizes can vary slightly depending on the style, shape and material of the shoe. The size of the pair that you already own is a good guide!
- Use the product information and reviews
Certain brands or styles can run a size larger or smaller. We’ll include this information on the product page when we have this information available, and often, fellow shoppers will leave reviews with size information that you can use.
Our rugged footwear is designed to get dirty - that’s why we created our Timberland® product care line to help you clean and protect your footwear. Our water-based Boot Sauce™ conditioner cleans, preserves, conditions and adds lustre to all smooth leathers by restoring oils lost to time and the environment. Boot Sauce™ features a squeezable tube with built-in sponge applicator to eliminate mess.
- 100 ml bottle
- This product is recommended for use on smooth or polishable leather, not for suede or nubuck leather
- Contains Bitrex® to prevent accidental ingestion
- Water-based formula is more eco-conscious and worker-friendly than solvent-based products
- Test on a small inconspicuous area before applying the full application, as some colors may darken
- Low VOC levels: Volatile Organic Compounds are solvent chemicals that can release harmful or toxic odors
- Our packaging, labels, inks and containers are made without PVC, a plastic commonly used in manufacturing that has been linked to human and environmental health concerns
Product Code: A1FJU