We're sorry, but the Bradstreet Plain Toe Oxford has been discontinued
Stay on the move with this menÊ¼s shoe boasting SensorFlex tech for a super flexible sole that makes city streets feel like soft grass. The upper is built to last with large cuts of premium leather joined by strong but subtle stitching. An Ortholite® footbed offers unrivalled comfort underfoot.
- SensorFlex is a three-layer system for a flexible, supportive sole with top suspension
- Premium full-grain leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery
- Soft, breathable and eco-friendly 50% PET lining
- An OrthoLite® footbed offers cushioning and support
- The rubber outsole gives top traction and eco-conscious cool with 15% recycled rubber
- Eye-catching white sole
Colour: Medium Grey Full Grain
|50% Recycled PET
Decrease your environmental footprint with Timberland® footwear made with recycled PET. One or more major components contain at least 50% recycled polyethylene therephthalate (PET), the plastic used to make soda bottles.
Stay comfortable all day long with Timberland® footwear featuring lightweight OrthoLite® foam insoles. The ultra-breathable material never loses its ability to absorb shock and also provides moisture management protection and has antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
Tame uneven terrain with footwear featuring the comfort of SensorFlex™ comfort system, a three-layer design that provides active cushioning, constant support, and dynamic flex.
|Silver Rated Tannery
Get instant comfort, and karma, with footwear and apparel made with Timberland® leather from tanneries that merit silver ratings from the Leather Working Group for their water, energy and waste management practices. Durable, rugged and beautiful, it will last season after season.