We're sorry, but the Court Side Leather Oxford has been discontinued
Try some smooth, slick style this season in this menÊ¼s trainer crafted from super soft nubuck leather. The hard-wearing upper is clean in appearance, featuring metal lacing accents and our classic contrast boot lace colours to catch the eye. Inside, youÊ¼ll love the soft and breathable lining plus cushioning support of the OrthoLite® footbed. Underfoot, all is steady with a robust rubber outsole.
- Premium nubuck leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery ensures comfort and long-lasting wear
- The eco-friendly and hard-wearing laces are made with 100% PET
- 50% recycled PET mesh lining, made using plastic bottles, is comfy, breathable and eco friendly
- OrthoLite® footbed offers fantastic all-day cushioning and support
- The eco-friendly outsole is made using 15% recycled rubber and offers long-lasting wears
Colour: Wheat Nubuck
|50% Recycled PET
Decrease your environmental footprint with Timberland® footwear made with recycled PET. One or more major components contain at least 50% recycled polyethylene therephthalate (PET), the plastic used to make soda bottles.
Stay comfortable all day long with Timberland® footwear featuring lightweight OrthoLite® foam insoles. The ultra-breathable material never loses its ability to absorb shock and also provides moisture management protection and has antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
Combine what you stand for with what you stand on with these 34% Recycled Rubber soles. They deliver the traction and durability you demand whether venturing into nature or commuting to work.
|Silver Rated Tannery
Get instant comfort, and karma, with footwear and apparel made with Timberland® leather from tanneries that merit silver ratings from the Leather Working Group for their water, energy and waste management practices. Durable, rugged and beautiful, it will last season after season.