We're sorry, but the ICON 6-Inch Premium Boot has been discontinued
The classic 6-inch shape in a different shade. Our original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless performance and instantly recognisable work-boot styling.
Wondering about sizing? We recommend buying boots a half size down from your sneaker size. So if you're a sneaker size 11, order a size 10.5
- Premium leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces made from 100% recycled nylon are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Second midsole layer for additional support underfoot
- Rubber lug outsole is made with 10% plant-based materials
- Weight of a single boot (size 9: 1 pound, 13 ounces)
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
|Primaloft Eco Insulation
Stay warm and stay eco-conscious with PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation. It not only works to keep you warm with its patented ultrafine and multi-diameter fibers, it also works to keep you eco-conscious because its made of at least 60% PET.
A downpour or slushy sidewalk won’t dampen your day when you’re wearing waterproof shoes and boots from Timberland that lock out moisture to keep your feet dry no matter the weather.