We're sorry, but the Junior 6-Inch Premium Boot has been discontinued
These kids’ waterproof boots are inspired by the original Timberland® boots, and feature the same rugged outdoor styling and hard-wearing construction. These are built to protect kids’ feet through puddles, rain, mud and whatever else gets in their way.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- 200 grams of Primaloft® ECO insulation
- Padded collar
- Rustproof hardware
- Moisture-wicking textile lining and footbed cover
- EVA footbed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Steel shank for arch support
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
- Weight of a single boot is 13.7 ounces
|Primaloft Eco Insulation
Stay warm and stay eco-conscious with PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation. It not only works to keep you warm with its patented ultrafine and multi-diameter fibers, it also works to keep you eco-conscious because its made of at least 60% PET.
|Silver Rated Tannery
Get instant comfort, and karma, with footwear and apparel made with Timberland® leather from tanneries that merit silver ratings from the Leather Working Group for their water, energy and waste management practices. Durable, rugged and beautiful, it will last season after season.
A downpour or slushy sidewalk won’t dampen your day when you’re wearing waterproof shoes and boots from Timberland that lock out moisture to keep your feet dry no matter the weather.