Men's 6-Inch Premium Waterproof Boot
On all orders over $100
Click & Collect
30 Day returns online/ instore
All orders over $100 will be delivered Freight Free! All other orders will be shipped at a flat rate of $7.50. Freight is added to the order at the Checkout stage of the order process based on your purchase amount.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. You can track your order by going to the Courier Post website: http://www.courierpost.co.nz/ Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Here it is: the original Timberland® boot that helped start it all forty years ago. Admittedly we’ve made a few improvements over the years, such as the addition of our exclusive anti-fatigue technology for all-day comfort, but our six-inch boots remain just as sturdy and dependable as ever. They’re crafted in premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed construction to keep your feet dry, whatever the elements throw at you. Famed for their long-lasting durability, our six-inch premium boots will stand up to a beating in mud, rain, sand and snow and keep coming back for more.
- Premium full-grain and nubuck leathers for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle that helps keep out debris
- Timberland’s exclusive anti-fatigue technology is designed for people on their feet all day, with unique inverted, moulded cones which absorb shock and return energy to feet
- Durable laces with Taslan® fibres
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Footbed and shaft of the boot is lined with soft leather; the toe box and forefoot are lined with breathable fabric
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
|Primaloft Eco Insulation
Stay warm and stay eco-conscious with PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation. It not only works to keep you warm with its patented ultrafine and multi-diameter fibers, it also works to keep you eco-conscious because its made of at least 60% PET.