Men's Snowdon Peak 3-in-1 M65 CLS Jacket
On all orders over $100
Click & Collect
30 Day returns online/ instore
All orders over $100 will be delivered Freight Free! All other orders will be shipped at a flat rate of $7.50. Freight is added to the order at the Checkout stage of the order process based on your purchase amount.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. You can track your order by going to the Courier Post website: http://www.courierpost.co.nz/ Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Don't even consider going outside in the cold without zipping yourself into one of our super-sleek Snowdon Peak men's waterproof jackets. With a completely detachable inner shell that can be worn as a light jacket and the combined weather-defying power of both zipped together, these winter coats look even better than they perform.
- Part of Timberland's Compatible Layering System: Styles that can be worn on their own or layered together with our other interchangeable outers and liners
- 3-in-1 jacket features a separate waterproof outer and water-resistant inner jacket that can each be worn
- separately or zipped together for full weather protection
- Outer is 71% cotton, 29% nylon with DWR (durable water-repellent) 2-layer Dryvent lamination; lining is
- 100% polyester mesh
- Outer is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Inner jacket is 100% water-repellent nylon; lining is 100% polyester
- Packable hood zips into collar
- Outer jacket has four front pockets and inner hidden pockets; inner jacket has two front side entry pockets
- Outer center back length (M) is 30 inches; chest (M) is 46 inches
- Inner jacket center back length (M) is 28 inches; chest (M) is 45 inches
Machine wash cold
Tumble dry low
|Thermore® Evodown® Insulation
Virtually the same volume and softness as down feathers, but with less clumping and “moving around” which means you'll stay warm all over.
Stay dry — without looking like you’re even trying — with DryVent™ waterproof, breathable technology that repels moisture while venting interior water vapor before you even know it is there.