Here at Timberland, we love to recognise our loyal customers by offering them Timberland Rewards, including the opportunity to earn Timberland Dollars, and other exciting member-only offers including early sale access and exclusive promotions.
Earn Timberland Dollars with every full-priced purchase made in-store and online. Every $100 you spend earns you $5 Timberland Dollars to spend on your next purchase.
Customers with an online login are automatically enrolled in Timberland Rewards. You must be logged in to your Timberland account online at the time of purchasing to earn Timberland Dollars. If shopping in store, you must provide staff your mobile number and name to register your purchase against your account.
You cannot earn Timberland Dollars on discounted items; however, you may spend your Timberland Dollars on discounted items.
Redeeming Timberland Dollars:
Timberland Dollars can be redeemed against any purchase in-store or online at www.timberland.co.nz. It may take 24 hours for your points to appear from a previous purchase.
To redeem online: When proceeding through the checkout you will have the opportunity to enter any Timberland Dollars you have in your account, against your current order. You must be logged in to view and apply any owing Dollars to your order.
To redeem in-store: Notify staff that you are a Timberland Rewards member, and provide them with your email address, mobile phone number or name to ensure your purchase and any points earned are registered under your account.
How do I check my Timberland Dollars balance?
Login to your online account, then click on the ‘Check Balance’ button located under your account. You may also check your balance in-store by providing a member of staff with your email address or phone number.
Timberland Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Timberland Dollars are given to a Member based on the final transaction value (which includes GST) (i.e. if a member uses Timberland Dollars, such as $50 off when you spend $150, the customer’s final transaction is $100, then Timberland Dollars will be awarded based on a $100 spend).
- Timberland Dollars can take up to 24 hours before they are available for redemption.
- At its sole discretion, Timberland may update a member account with Timberland Dollars as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- Timberland reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the Rewards without notice and at any time.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments - including (but not limited to) gift vouchers and credit notes.
- Timberland reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items, quantities and promotions from being redeemed using Rewards.
- All Dollars will expire after 18 months of account inactivity. Timberland reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Reward at any time without prior notice.
- Only Dollars from one Timberland Rewards account can be used per transaction.
- Timberland Dollars are earned with every purchase (excluding sale and promotion items). Timberland Dollars earned equate to 5% of each purchase. (i.e. a $350.00 purchase earns $17.50 Timberland Dollars which may be used on your next purchase).
- You must have a valid and unique email address to join Timberland Rewards. Members can join online at timberland.co.nz or in any of our Timberland stores.
- Timberland requires your name, email address, and cell phone details to activate an account. Members can then add personal information and password online at timberland.co.nz.
- If a purchase is refunded, your Timberland Dollars from the purchase will be deducted.