Classic Unlined Boat Shoe
On all orders over $100
30 Day returns online/instore
All orders over $100 will be delivered Freight Free! All other orders will be shipped at a flat rate of $7.50. Freight is added to the order at the Checkout stage of the order process based on your purchase amount.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. You can track your order by going to the Courier Post website: http://www.courierpost.co.nz/ Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
Sizes can vary by style, so getting the right size for you can be a little tricky. It’s important that you have the best shopping experience possible, which is why we’ll do the hard work for you with our size converter!
Men Size Chart
Women Size Chart
Kids - Toddler Size Chart
Kids - Youth Size Chart
Mens clothing size chart
Timberland clothing is engineerd to American size standards. The following charts will help you convert your international size.
|INCHES||14 - 14.5||15 - 15.5||16 - 16.5||17 - 17.5||18 - 18.5|
|CENTIMETERS||36 - 37||38 - 39||41 - 42||43 - 44||45 - 47|
|INCHES||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47||48 - 50|
|CENTIMETERS||91 - 97||99 - 104||107 - 112||114 - 119||122 - 127|
|INCHES||30 - 31||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|CENTIMETERS||76 - 79||81 - 86||91 - 97||102 - 107||112 - 117|
At Timberland our goal is simple: We want you to feel as confident in your order as we do in our product. And you can, because we stand behind every product we make. You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged, washed, altered or worn. For more information, please contact our customer service.
To ensure you choose the correct size for your feet we recommend you follow the method described here.
To measure your size is better if you are helped by a second person.
- Put a sheet of paper along the wall and fixed to the floor using scotch tape.
- Then you stand over the paper, you must be straighten, wearing socks, heels and back against the wall and feet together.
- Draw the outline of both feet and draw the straight line where the silhouette is longer. Draw another line parallel to 0.5 cm from this line (and the clearance is measured).
- Finally, measure the distance from the wall to the second line you have drawn (both feet do not have to be the same length).
- This will be your reference to know your shoe size.
When you find a sneaker that you like, simply select your preferred size metric (US/EU/UK) and choose your size. If you are unsure of which size is right for you, here are some helpful tips:
- Already own a pair of kicks in the brand?
Generally sizing tends to be standard across brands, although sizes can vary slightly depending on the style, shape and material of the shoe. The size of the pair that you already own is a good guide!
- Use the product information and reviews
Certain brands or styles can run a size larger or smaller. We’ll include this information on the product page when we have this information available, and often, fellow shoppers will leave reviews with size information that you can use.
At sea or on land, the warm-weather season is ideal for laid-back boat shoe looks. WeÊ¼ve given this Timberland® classic a modern twist by designing it in a range of summer-ready pastel shades for an attention-grabbing upper. Admire the smooth nubuck leather as you slip your feet into a sumptuously comfy womenÊ¼s shoe and relish the barefoot-friendly unlined upper and leather-lined EVA footbed.
- Unlined upper crafted in premium nubuck leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated tannery for ultimate softness when worn barefoot
- Traditional, handsewn stitching on upper for genuine Timberland® quality and authenticity
- 360Ëš wraparound functional lacing system, using rawhide laces, gives a snug fit around the foot and a classic aesthetic
- Boasts a leather-lined footbed from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated tannery for sumptuous comfort and durability
- A cushioned EVA footbed gives underfoot support and absorbs shock
- The compression-moulded EVA midsole is lightweight and gives underfoot flexibility
- Boasts a non-marking and eco-friendly siped outsole that uses 34% recycled rubber and channels away water for better grip on wet surfaces
Colour: Light Blue
Combine what you stand for with what you stand on with these 34% Recycled Rubber soles. They deliver the traction and durability you demand whether venturing into nature or commuting to work.
|Silver Rated Tannery
Get instant comfort, and karma, with footwear and apparel made with Timberland® leather from tanneries that merit silver ratings from the Leather Working Group for their water, energy and waste management practices. Durable, rugged and beautiful, it will last season after season.