Classic Unlined Boat Shoe
On all orders over $100
Click & Collect
30 Day returns online/ instore
All orders over $100 will be delivered Freight Free! All other orders will be shipped at a flat rate of $7.50. Freight is added to the order at the Checkout stage of the order process based on your purchase amount.
Delivering your order to you in a fast and efficient manner is important to us. While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you as soon as possible. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
We ship all our orders with Courier Post. Please supply a physical delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, items cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
When your order has been despatched from our Distribution Centre you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. You can track your order by going to the Courier Post website: http://www.courierpost.co.nz/ Please note: We only ship to addresses within New Zealand. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
At sea or on land, the warm-weather season is ideal for laid-back boat shoe looks. WeÊ¼ve given this Timberland® classic a modern twist by designing it in a range of summer-ready pastel shades for an attention-grabbing upper. Admire the smooth nubuck leather as you slip your feet into a sumptuously comfy womenÊ¼s shoe and relish the barefoot-friendly unlined upper and leather-lined EVA footbed.
- Unlined upper crafted in premium nubuck leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated tannery for ultimate softness when worn barefoot
- Traditional, handsewn stitching on upper for genuine Timberland® quality and authenticity
- 360Ëš wraparound functional lacing system, using rawhide laces, gives a snug fit around the foot and a classic aesthetic
- Boasts a leather-lined footbed from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated tannery for sumptuous comfort and durability
- A cushioned EVA footbed gives underfoot support and absorbs shock
- The compression-moulded EVA midsole is lightweight and gives underfoot flexibility
- Boasts a non-marking and eco-friendly siped outsole that uses 34% recycled rubber and channels away water for better grip on wet surfaces
Colour: Light Blue
Combine what you stand for with what you stand on with these 34% Recycled Rubber soles. They deliver the traction and durability you demand whether venturing into nature or commuting to work.
|Silver Rated Tannery
Get instant comfort, and karma, with footwear and apparel made with Timberland® leather from tanneries that merit silver ratings from the Leather Working Group for their water, energy and waste management practices. Durable, rugged and beautiful, it will last season after season.